Bovine Hydrolysed Collagen Protein Powder – Wrinkles, Hair, Skin, Nails, Muscles, Bones, Joints, Gut, Pain, Injury, Sleep, Inflammation, Keto, Fitness & Fat Loss. No Flavour. Kosher, Halal & BSE Safe
- PROVEN RESULTS SUPPORTED BY SCIENCE – WRINKLES, SKIN PLUMPING, HAIR & NAILS, JOINTS & INFLAMMATION, INJURY & EXERCISE RECOVERY, METABOLISM & KETO, FAT BURN, MUSCLE GROWTH, CARTILAGE, GUT HEALTH. Skin elasticity & hydration, bone density, muscle mass, heart & brain, blood sugar regulation; cholesterol, cellulite, aches & pains.
- HIGHEST QUALITY GUARANTEED – 100% PURE BIOACTIVE PROTEIN PEPTIDES COMPRISING 18 AMINO ACIDS. FREE FROM GLYPHOSATE & PESTICIDES, ANTIBIOTICS, HORMONES, ADDITIVES, PRESERVATIVES, STEROIDS, HEAVY METALS, SOY, GLUTEN, DAIRY, SUGAR & ALLERGENS. ALSO WADA, HALAL & Ko KOSHER CERTIFIED. Manufactured in ISO 9001 site from non-GMO, BSE SAFE Brazilian bovine hides. Type I (1) and III (3) collagen hydrolysate for maximum solubility, absorption and efficacy as well as minimal taste and smell.
- FAIR PRICING & SMART PACKAGING – A HUGE 13,000mg daily dose versus just 700mg in capsules, only costing 6p per gram of collagen versus 90p per gram in capsules. This works out at just 78p per day versus £12 per day for the same dose in capsules. Recyclable tub filled right to the TOP with 400g pure collagen & no additives, perfect for 1 month’s supply & economical repeat ordering.
- PEOPLE BEFORE PROFITS – UK OWNED & RUN BUSINESS WITH STRONG ETHICS & VALUES BASED UPON PROFESSIONAL, “OLD SCHOOL” CUSTOMER SERVICE. Established in 2016 by Corinna and Simon – real people wanting to help others overcome real health issues with real products that work. Honest sellers not “in it for a quick buck”.
- CONVENIENT & EASY TO USE – TAKE 13g (APPROX. 2 LEVEL TABLESPOONS) PER DAY, adding to any hot or cold food & drinks. Simply experiment with the dose and different foods and drinks to suit your personal taste, mixing thoroughly before consuming. Add to tea, coffee, juice, smoothies; stir into yoghurt, porridge, soup etc; add to baking recipes or even into cocktails. Collagin & Tonic anyone? And don’t forget to ensure you have adequate Vitamin C in your diet to support collagen production.